Post a comment on the text below

The seven issue areas considered in the analysis of challenges, and reflections and lessons learnt are:

1. Funding and sustaining platforms;
  2. Understanding, communicating and engaging with users;
  3. Identifying relevant knowledge and information;
  4. Presenting relevant knowledge and information;
  5. Design, technical and structural elements of a platform;
  6. Monitoring, evaluating and improving a platform; and
  7. Linking across sectors, scales and platforms.

Previous comments

• streerog (Roger Street) 28 Mar 2015 12:13:40

Mikael: A structural issue which one can live with, but if you consider a bigger change you may wish to address it: It is slightly confusing that  Chapter 2.1 contains the challenges and 2.2 the solutions. It would in many cases be more logical to have the solutions following from the challenges, but I can see that there is certain wish to keep the challenges short. This is not a major flaw, but worth reflecting on

• streerog (Roger Street) 28 Mar 2015 12:16:01

Do not agree: We did have this discussion and on reflection still support the decision we made that led to the structure within the report.  We have matched the potential approaches with the challenges through the inclusion of the statement at the end of each challenge (i.e. Potential approaches, next steps and lessons learnt that could be used to address these challenges can be found in section 2.2 X). In the on-line version of the report this link could be more dynamic.

Mikael: A structural issue which one can live with, but if you consider a bigger change you may wish to address it: It is slightly confusing that  Chapter 2.1 contains the challenges and 2.2 the solutions. It would in many cases be more logical to have the solutions following from the challenges, but I can see that there is certain wish to keep the challenges short. This is not a major flaw, but worth reflecting on

You cannot post comments to this consultation because you are not authenticated. Please log in.