Post a comment on the text below

In this section general comments on the report can be made.

Previous comments

• aurelie.dubois@developpement-durable.gouv.fr (invited by Wouter Vanneuville) 24 Aug 2012 10:54:37

In September 2011, 29-30th, a meeting about the ecosystem services was organised by the CIS of the WFD. A report should be published in the next few weeks.

• frantpet (Peter Frantar) 24 Aug 2012 11:36:28

In my opinion in general is a good report, but I could not explecitly find important general points that might be more "outlined" in the report:

-the assessed units should be (if possible) defined not only as RBD but accordingly to its physio-geographic characteristics, ie. the difference in physio-geographic characteristics in the Alps is much greater over space as in the northern lowlands. The "state" of the RBD that lies in Alpine, sub-alpine and sub-panonic regions is not representative to the whole, but to an average, where a part might be in abundance of water and the other has water scarcity problems.

-i miss the very important "response": public education and public awareness. These are the basics of longterm sustainable/responsible water use.

• ernst.ueberreiter@lebensministerium.at (invited by Wouter Vanneuville) 24 Aug 2012 13:24:31

Thank you for preparing this report and trying to cover the topic very comprehensively. However, the purpose of this document is not clear, as far as key messages are missing at the moment. In this respect also a more precised title could be beneficial.   

You cannot post comments to this consultation because you are not authenticated. Please log in.