Post a comment on the text below

4. Any other comment

Previous comments

• scheidand (Andreas Scheidleder) 31 Jan 2022 18:25:09

The attached Excel file does not give an indication about the unit of the figures. Would be good to include the unit into the Readme sheet.

• zalllnih (Nihat Zal) 08 Feb 2022 14:11:03

Thanks for this feedback. The unit is million m3. We will add it to the ReadMe sheet

The attached Excel file does not give an indication about the unit of the figures. Would be good to include the unit into the Readme sheet.

• marquman (Manuel Marquis) 31 Jan 2022 21:34:51

Thank you for this consultation in which I was interested and willed to participate. However, I was surprised that it tooks place at the same period as the reportings on water abstraction statistics (for Eurostat and the EEA). Indeed, we were very busy at the moment and until  the end of January, unfortunately I lacked of time to deeply analyze data tables of the new indicator. 

• zalllnih (Nihat Zal) 08 Feb 2022 14:13:07

Dear Manuel,

data reporting, processing and computing take a bit time against the work plan. But we will consider your remark in the next update by planing the next update between Q1-Q2 of the respective year. 

Thank you for this consultation in which I was interested and willed to participate. However, I was surprised that it tooks place at the same period as the reportings on water abstraction statistics (for Eurostat and the EEA). Indeed, we were very busy at the moment and until  the end of January, unfortunately I lacked of time to deeply analyze data tables of the new indicator. 

You cannot post comments to this consultation because you are not authenticated. Please log in.