Post a comment on the text below

Figure 2 (main view). Affordability of water supply and sanitation services (relative to other household needs) over the period 2005-2019. [indicative data view for medium income households in Lithuania].

NOTE: Final scale and structure of illustrating the information on affordability will be decided at the later stages in accordance with capability of EEA IT infrastrucure 

Data source: Eurostat (Final consumption expenditure of households by consumption purpose (COICOP 3 digit) [NAMA_10_CO3_P3__custom_1306597]; Number of private households by household composition, number of children and age of youngest child [lfst_hhnhtych]; Average household size - EU-SILC survey [ilc_lvph01]; Mean and median income by household type - EU-SILC and ECHP surveys [ilc_di04]; and Distribution of income by quantiles - EU-SILC and ECHP surveys [ilc_di01].

Previous comments

• veerenrob (Rob van der Veeren) 26 Jan 2022 18:08:13

I've had a look at the Excel table. I don't understand how this affordability indicator has been calculated. Could this be explained more clearly in the text?

• zalllnih (Nihat Zal) 04 Mar 2022 15:21:45

In the coming weeks, we will share with you the original file in which all calculation can be followed transparently. 

I've had a look at the Excel table. I don't understand how this affordability indicator has been calculated. Could this be explained more clearly in the text?

• scheidand (Andreas Scheidleder) 31 Jan 2022 17:30:17

How does the graph fit to the statement on the first page … it’s a high share of ….

Would be good to explain WS&MS in the Legend (LT (WS&MS)

You cannot post comments to this consultation because you are not authenticated. Please log in.